Visitors and even residents of Lehigh Acres often come to the Chamber Visitors Center to ask what there is to do in and around our community. We have prepared this article to help you plan your day or your vacation.
- Kayak the Orange River
- Buckingham Dog Park and Trails
- Wine Tasting andTour of the Eden Winery
- See the Yoder Bros. huge growing fields
- The Manatee Park on Route 80
- Visit the W. R. Franklin Locks on the Caloosahatchee River
- Golf at an even greater number of courses
- Ritchie’s wonderful farm Market on Rt. 80
- Southwest International Airport
- Buckingham Bar Blues Festivals
For more information, please fill out the form below and contact us.